Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What a wonderful weekend!


Life since the last staff meeting has been incredible. I have been challenged to be kinder, gentler, and more loving to the man I love and adore. My family has finally bonded together again. I got to train to be a 5 star girl. I got to go to bars and reach people that I used to know. I met with my wedding florist and found that God has such high favor on me in the finance department right now. Chris and I were able to hang out with other couples our age and fellowship and laugh. I have truly experienced the pure, sincere, unfailing love of the Father. I say it all the time, but God is SO good and I just do NOT deserve it- but I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!
P.S. I LOVE CHRIS MATT!!!

1 comment:

Gered Lambert said...

I think you guys would enjoy "Sacred Marriage: What if God designed marriage to make us holy more than to make us happy?" by Gary Thomas.

Pastor Johnny put up a post that reminded me of that book. It'll rock your world, in a good way. Take you guys to another level.