Friday, June 02, 2006

Craziness

To move the date or not to move the date? That is the question.
After finding out yesterday that Mike (pastor) might be in Italy the same day we have scheduled the wedding and after all the aggravation of my step-brother putting his wedding the day after mine, we have considered changing the date.
"What's the problem," you ask? Well, it's gonna cost me a grand in fees and such to change the date. Loverly. Just be praying. I know it will work out how God wants it to, and I am doing my best to trust that. He is renewing my strength and faith each day. Andy Stanley says "Faith is confidence that God is who he says he is and that he will do what he has promised to do." "Nothing is more honoring to your heavenly Father than making life decisions based upon what he has claimed about himself."
I must ground my faith in the character of God and not the circumstances of life. So, once again, I stand here helpless, reliant only upon Him and His great mercy and love.
I know He'll come through. He always does.

No comments: