Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Another incredible weekend






First, I would like to thank everyone who was able to make it out to our engagement party last Saturday, especially those who drove a long distance to be with us. Also, a special thanks to Todd who painted the beautiful artwork that I gave to Chris for our engagement, and who came to our party on his birthday. My mom did lead a fantastic rendition of "Happy Birthday" for him though... Anyway, it was amazing having everyone from all sides of our family and from our past, present, and future able to join us.
(Also, thanks to David Song for the pictures from the party that are posting with this blog! You can see some of my family, Chris' family, me with my artwork, and Kristin and Lauren saying sweet things about me!!!)

Father's Day was also an incredible day for us as a couple. We were able to enjoy HPC with Chris' family and friends from Houston and then tore it up at Chili's!! Later that night we were able to cook up a great meal for my daddy at his girlfriend's house. We had a blast hanging out, laughing, talking, and best of all- eating!!! It was such a blessing to get to spend time with both of our dads on such a special day.

God is just really serving it up lately... Well He always has, I think I am just noticing more and more as I grow and learn. Jesus rocks!

No comments: