Wednesday, June 14, 2006

And the saga continues...

Oh, the joy of the drama! Isn't it refreshing? It's funny how Satan saw me fired up after my blog entry yesterday, so he decided to tear it all to pieces an hour later. Crazy how smart that kid is... but no matter how smart he is, He ain't as big and as good as my God and he loses EVERY single time. Sucks to be him.
Moving on, after typing up Mike's sermon notes for Late Nite tonight, I am fired up about what the Holy Ghost is going to do!!! He has got some powerful points that are going to change some lives and I can't wait to see the transforming power of God at work! Woo! Yay God!
It's been kind of a crazy day, but God keeps pulling me out and up and I just feel like I can't worship Him enough right now!
Oh yeh, and Chris keeps saying that he is going to post something but he never does... just FYI. But it's ok because he is the most amazing man in the universe and I get to be his wife! Oh, the beautiful days are coming soon!

No comments: