Tuesday, June 06, 2006

what a weekend

This weekend was crazy. We "graduated" at 6 weekend services. That was pretty interesting. My friend Wendy came, which made me SO happy! She is awesome. After church, me, Mom, Chris and Wendy all went to eat at Jason's Deli. We had a blast cuttin' up.
After lunch I had to bring Chris to the airport to fly to Atlanta. He doesn't come back to Friday and I am SAD! I miss him a LOT. Only 122 days (exactly 4 months) til the wedding! yay!!!
Sunday night was the Pathfinders leaders meeting. I love those guys. Tyler taught and it was slammin'! I was totally fired up to take initiative and change the world!!
That night I went to Gena's to sleep over since both of our mens are out of town. Yesterday she and I took her kids and one of Chase's friends to Blue Bayou. I am a WIMP! I was exhausted after like two hours....
Anyway, back to work. I miss Chris!!!

No comments: