Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Thanks to Ashley Sullivan

These are some quotes that I LOVE- I stole them from Ashley Sullivan, who stole them from John Eldridge, who stole them from their original creator. Maybe stole isn't the word I am looking for, but either way, they are inCREDible!!!!!

"I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far - I will find you."
-Nathaniel to Cora in Last of the Mohicans

"A man's strength should allow a woman's femininity to fluorish." -J Eldridge

"Suddenly i turned around and she was standing there with silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair. She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns. Come in, she said. I'll give you shelter from the storm." -Bob Dylan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw!!! thanks for the shout out! you should read the book for sure... ash

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of stealing!! hahaha ... but those are some good quotes...