Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thoughts from the day

I sometimes compile a somewhat random list of thoughts from the day. Here are some from this crazy day.
1. I must keep remembering and reminding myself that God does work EVERYTHING out for the good of those who are called according to His purpose. I must trust Him.
2. The devil WILL attack whenever life is going well. He hates happiness and prosperity. I must rebuke him.
3. God loves it when we have FAITH in Him against all odds, even when things look the most hopeless. What is impossible with man is possible with God. I must believe Him.
4. God is ALWAYS there, through all the turmoil and tears. I must seek Him.
5. God does reward our loyalty and perserverance in His VISION for us, even when it's not the vision we had for ourselves. I must work for Him.
6. The devil will try to trick us and lie to us and tell us that things will never turn out the way we wanted them to, but we have to know that God has something even BETTER planned than we ever dreamed. I must ask Him.
That's all.... Hope it makes sense. God is just so good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey my mommy luv
wow thta relates to so much in my life right now. yea its always better to put things in Gods hands and HE WILL teke you out of it... eventually... thats what I have to beleive every mornin gwhen I wake up, and throughout my day... ily so mch. you are the greatest person everrrrrrrrrrr. i luv u so much mommy.... o yessss