Thursday, June 01, 2006

New things of life...

Things have been so crazy, so I'm sorry I haven't written in so long. I am now working as Mike Haman's assistant and serving on Late Nite staff. I am SO pumped! Life has just been so good. God is so good to me, and I don't know why. All the months of sacrifice and sweat and tears has all been worth it. I guess I proved my dedication and diligence.
Things with Chris are amazing as always. He blows my mind. I never thought I could love someone so much. We went to his parents' house in Texas this weekend and had such a blast. I really enjoy his entire family and I cannot wait to get to know them all better. They each have so much to offer. I am so excited that both his brother and sister will be in our wedding. They are incredible.
Chris' job has been going great. God is really hooking him up with opportunities and we are thrilled. It has taken a while, but he stuck with it and it's beginning to pay off.
I am reading this PHENOMENAL book by Andy Stanley called "Visioneering." I highly recommend it. It has completely changed my outlook and continues to feed vision and hope into my life.
Late Nite last night was amazing. I am so excited about the future of this ministry and honored that God has chosen me to be a part of it. HPC rocks!!!!!!!
Check out some cool other blogs :
David Song, Mike Haman, Dino Rizzo

No comments: