Monday, June 26, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!!

I first want to thank everyone who called, texted, myspaced, or facebooked me to tell me "happy birthday." My favorite was when Becca got an entire busload of j-high kids and leaders to sing to me. That was incredible!!!
Also, I gotta give props to LB and Dave who helped Chris suprise me with homeade sushi!!
And of course, my baby totally came through- sushi and my favorite dessert at a candlelit dinner, then the theater. It was beautiful!
My mom and step-dad cooked me an amazing birthday lunch and gave me an iPod!! Wooo!! Plus I got other cool stuff, of course.
The night of my birthday I got to go hang out with a bunch of amazing couples at our life group and had a total blast. I am one blessed sister.
And today.... I got.... my wedding dress! Jesus is good!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad we could help out! Hope it was yummy!