Wednesday, August 30, 2006

So sorry I'm a slacker!



Ok, I know I have been a blog slacker lately. Things have been picking up both at work and socially and I have been blowin' and goin' like a crazy person!! The wedding is in only 37 days and we are so excited!!

I want to thank everyone who was able to come out to our shower this weekend. We had such an amazing time celebrating with our closest friends and family. Richie, Holly, and Kristin really went above and beyond the call of duty. Everything was beautiful and the atmosphere was rich with love. We feel so blessed to be so well taken care of by such amazing people. We got to hang out with those we love and got lots of great presents... everybody loves getting free stuff!!!

The apartment is really coming along. Thanks to my incredible mother who helped us get our bedroom furniture, it was delivered Monday night and it's WONDERFUL! The master bedroom is beginning to look like something out of a catalog. My daddy gave me access to his rewards card and we were able to buy some slammin' accessories. I am such a blessed girl!! Of course, Chris isn't moving in until after the wedding, but it's really starting to feel like "our first place" and we love it!

And kudos to my baby's softball team who is still undefeated!!! Go blue!

No comments: