Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A LEETLE bit of clarification and some excitement!!!

Ok, so in the last blog I wasn't exactly clear about HOW Kristin told me I was being selfish. It was surrounded by stories of my past rejections and her understanding of me finally wanting something to be all about me. She didn't come out and just say I was being selfish, but she spoke to me in an understanding and loving way and showed me how I haven't been acting like myself. I just wanted to make sure that was clear, because she was totally gentle and loving and I would hate for her to be portrayed any other way.

.... So yesterday my mom and I packed up all my wedding attire essentials and headed to Nottoway Plantation for my bridal pictures!!! Ms. Tammy and Mr. Mike Landry came and met us and we had such an amazing photo shoot! I felt like a princess... like something out of a movie. It was amazing! Both my mom and I are eager to see how awesome the pictures came out. Mr. Mike totally shot my style- journalistic, model-feel, trendy. If these turn out as good as the engagements- which I know they will- I will be one happy girl!!!

This weekend Chris and I also had out first shower. His family worked really hard to put it on and we had a really great time. He got some awesome stuff- including THREE bar-b-que pits- and it was a great time of food, family, and fellowship. Thanks especialy to Christine and Shea for all their hard work :)

This was a packed weekend- we also saw Fiddler on the Roof. It was a very good show. For some local people, they did a really great job. Plus we got to hang out with my mom a lot this weekend, which is always fantastic for me! She is so patient with me and so giving. Yay for Claire....

Oh, everybody say a prayer for Mike. He's out of town this week speaking several times in Dallas. Let's pray for protection and annointing!!!
Off to work... have a super day!!!

No comments: