Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hillsong rocked the house down... and more news from the fam!

So, Hillsong's worship night last night was incredible. I could go on for hours about their talent, their humility, their obvious love for Jesus, but it really would never do it justice. That was definitely one of the most amazing nights of worship I have ever been able to be a part of, and I think that was their ultimate goal- to see this generation rise up and worship. Job well done.

I also have to brag about my family right now. Over the last few months, I have been blown away by the love and generosity that I have been shown. My parents have sacrificed SO much to give me my ultimate dream wedding and help us get on our feet. They are truly the most loving, giving people that I have ever seen. I am so blessed to have parents that I can look up to so much. My brother is awesome, too. He's almost 18- an age where it's not cool to show affection to your fam. Without fail- every single time I see him- my brother drops what he is doing to come hug me, kiss me on the cheek, and tell me he loves me. He is the sweetest kid ever and I am so proud of the grown-up he is becoming.

And I couldn't ever say enough about my beautiful fiance. He works so hard and sacrifices so much so that he can provide everything I want and need. His first priority in life- besides Jesus- is me and my happiness. He surprises me with candlelit dinners, love journals, and wonderful cards all the time. (Not to mention my fantabulous new engagement ring!!!) He is the greatest blessing I have ever received.

As I worshiped God last night through music and prayer, He really dropped a spirit of appreciation on me. I am so grateful for all the blessings in my life- a dream job, dream wedding, best family, and unbelievable fiance. I can't believe everything God has given me. Today, I am just in awe of His goodness.... I guess that's how I should always be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow mama meghan
i dont think that
i could possibly
be any happier for you
you have been an inspiration to me
for as long as ive known you
and i think
that you are one of the most
amazing people that
i have ever met....
and im not going to forget about you
i still wanna stay close
and i want to keep tight relationship
with you
ily so much!!