Friday, August 04, 2006

The Best Week Ever!

Ok, so this week is definitely on the top of the list for the best week ever!
1. The ring. You MUST see it in person to truly understand, but here are a few pics to help:



2. Hillsong United concert at Bethany World Prayer Center. Props to Pastor Larry and Pastor Dino for putting philisophical differences to the side and keeping God's agenda first... This was an incredible night of worship and prayer... one of the best I have ever been blessed to be a part of. Rock on, Hillsong!


3. Wedding invitations... Sarah Haviland helped create my perfect wedding invitations, and I received them this week. Last night I sat down with my mom to address them, and we had such a great time. My brother came home and we all hung out, talked, ate cherries and spit out the pits, and laughed til we cried. I really do have the most amazing family. Spending time with them makes me feel closer to Jesus, and that's the best feeling.

4. Just being with Chris made me cry happy tears twice this week. God has really made me realize all over again how truly blessed I am to have him in my life. I cannot believe how much I love this man. It still feels like a dream. (Oh, and they smoked both teams they went up against last night in softball.)

No comments: