Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Love song

I read something today that I had heard before, but really struck a chord in me this time. "Let my life be a love song to You." I am pretty sure it's a Casting Crowns song or something, and it's probably in the bible somewhere, but I saw it on a blog.

I mean, think about it. Do we really live every day showing love to our Father? I know that in my thoughts, my words and my actions, I am not always showing love. What if I recorded everything I thought, said and did on a daily basis- would that truly be a love song to God?

I want my life to be a love song to Him. I want him to look down and smile at me, knowing that I am exploding with love for Him. I know that I show Chris everyday how much I love him, but do I tell and show Jesus love as much as I tell my husband? Am I treating a man better than my Lord? After all, Jesus is my Savior, my lover, my friend, my father, my everything... let my life be a love song to Him!!!

3 comments:

Connie Firmin said...

Good stuff!!!

Tonja said...

"What if I recorded everything I thought, said and did on a daily basis- would that truly be a love song to God?"

Whoa...now there's a thought worthy of thinking! I'm challenged.

Unknown said...

It's not Casting Crowns, but I'm not 100% on who it is. I believe it is Jason Morant. Actually come to think of it, I'm positive. Great thoughts by the way.