Thursday, March 15, 2007

A good Word and a prayer need!

Yesterday Apryl Brignac challenged me with an awesome Word. We were discussing my improvement in the area of friendliness and overall good attitude, and she reminded me of a great scripture in Proverbs. The Bible says in Proverbs 11:25b (NIV) "...he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." This really encouraged me. It's not that we should be nice to people just so that others will be nice to us- that's not our motivation. It is just great that God rewards us with kind words when we freely give them to others. Want to be refreshed? Encourage other people... if His Word is true- which it MOST DEFINITELY IS!- then He will bring people to you to lift you up as well!

Speaking of encouragement, please keep my dad in your prayers. He began a new job last week and the devil has been discouraging him. I am believing that this is a total God thing and that when my daddy displays patience and trust in the Lord, He will flood him with the blessings he has deserved for a long time.

Have an awesome day! I get to go hang out at the BR Dreamcenter later and I am PUMPED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...you look pretty hot right there!! :0) that's a good word sister! love you