Friday, March 23, 2007

Big weekend!!

First of all, if you're a dude, you need to be at HPC tomorrow at 8am. I know it's early, but we are having an awesome Men's Gathering with two great speakers... Plus you get two free meals. You'll be done by 12, but your world will probably never be the same. I mean, seems like a no-brainer to me.

Also, Zhenya Kasevich will be speaking at all the services this weekend. He is the pastor at Hillsong in Kiev, Ukraine and he is great! You may remember his message from the last time he was here:"Oh my gosh!" attitude (pronounced ah-tee-tood). His wife, Vera, is also a dynamic speaker, and their son, Roma, is the youth worship leader at their church (think Ukranian Joel Houston). They are such an incredible family and we are so excited to have them with us.

Also, Sunday morning we will have Reuben Morgan leading worship at all three services. That is definitely something you do NOT want to miss. He is absolutely amazing! His music has had a huge impact on my life and the lives of so many of my loved ones. Some of the songs we sing most here at HPC were written and/or recorded by him originally (like "Mighty to Save").

Sunday night I get to be a part of a women's leadership roundtable. I will get to hear from Vera Kasevich and Delynn, plus get to hang out with girls who love ministry as much as me. This is going to be such a cool weekend and I am pumped!!!

1 comment:

JP said...

why am i not on your blog role...i gots two blogs but im about to switch to one.... www.jpbrumfield.com.. holla