Wednesday, March 21, 2007

GET RID OF SANJAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you watch American Idol, know anyone who watches American Idol, or live on planet Earth, you have probably heard about the worst singer/performer to grace the stage since William Hung... his name is Sanjaya Malakar.

Yes, he seemed halfway decent at auditions, and it was sweet that he cried more than his sister when she got cut and he made it, but he has been terrible ever since. Week after week, his performances literally make me cringe. I usually have to change the channel after mere seconds because I cannot stand to watch or listen anymore. What makes me sick is that so many great people have been sent home, and this Michael Jackson wannabe stays week after week. Last week he honestly looked like a little girl- curly hair, two earrings, tight clothes... if he could sing or perform like Mr. Jackson I could forgive him, but he's worse than the most horrendous karaoke.

What's worse is that there are websites out there promoting him so that he will win and American Idol producers will look like idiots. The voters are the ones who will look like idiots- we are the ones who got rid of Jennifer Hudson and Chris Daughtry so soon. Moral of the story: tune in tonight to see who goes home (because it won't be him, even though he is far worst). Watch next Tuesday so you can see my point. Feel free to disagree, but I will always have my humble, yet correct opinion! :)

Now everyone say, "God bless, Sanjaya." Jesus does love him and did die for him, but the top ten of American Idol is not his home!

No comments: