Tuesday, March 20, 2007

great weekend, new attacks


Chris and I had an awesome weekend! We got to hang out with his family in from out of town, got in a Holy Ghost throw-down for a few hours at Late Nite Saturday night, had the opportunity to eat dinner with an awesome couple, Gered and Brandi Lambert, and celebrated my best friend's birthday. Plus last night I got to stage direct at HP Women and got a great Word from Pastor Mike Haman (yes, he did preach at HP Women and it was incredible!)

For the past month or so, Chris and I have really been blissfully happy without a care in the world, and I knew that would make the devil mad. Boy, was I right! Within the past 24 hours I have dealt with three separate attacks. Poor ole' Satan... he tries so hard. Too bad for him that we are victorious in Christ and no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Even his best effort is useless against us when we have Jesus by our side. I know saying this will make him even more mad and he will just keep attacking- which isn't really so much fun- but I count it an honor to be persecuted because of Christ.

P.S. Gotta give a shout-out to my TERRIFIC friend, Stacey. She reads my blog and is just an amazing person in general.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Meghan!! The devil is a liar and you and Matt are MORE THAN CONQUERORS in Christ. Count it all joy!!
Love You!!

Gered Lambert said...

Hang in there Matts, you'll never know what you're made of until you face adversity. Even better, adversity reveals how Great is Our God!

What was worse, the attack of the enemy or the attack of the Salsa? Sorry again, I really need to read labels when I buy stuff.

It was good seeing you guys. Peace!