Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Tribute to my Mom(s)

So, I think we would all agree that I have the most amazing mother ever. (It may be a toss-up between her and Mary, mother of Jesus, but it's a close race) Rob Gros may have a cool graphic with his mom's name, but my mom's the hottest, so I am showing pictures!

Not only is she drop-dead gorgeous, but her insides far surpass her outward beauty. She honestly lives "It is better to give than to receive." She would literally give the clothes off her back. She makes sacrifices every single day so that Chris, me and Chris can have better lives. My mom loves Jesus with all her heart and shows that love to others every minute of every day. She never ceases to amaze me with all that she does for others and with the kind words she gives at the moments we need them most. Thank you, Lord, for bringing her into my life to show me the way. I am so blessed to have a woman of such integrity and character in my life! I am also very grateful for my beautiful grandmother. She brings such joy to our family!

This year was my first with my two mother-in-laws. They have added so much value and love to my life and I adore them both so much! There are many people on this earth who don't know the love of one mother, and here I am with three. I am so thankful for their love and support in our lives!

No comments: