Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I love these girls!!

I am SO fired up this morning. Last night's life group was such a huge success!! From the beginning, I have felt like this was a total God-thing, and last night just confirmed that in my heart. I know that "Surrender" is going to make this a summer that will change lives, including my own. These girls are amazing, and Nicole was totally led by the Holy Spirit. She changed up the format a little and it made such a great impact on the whole dynamic of the group. Check out these pictures, and be jealous you weren't there... hope to see all you girls out there next week!!!



3 comments:

nicole duplechain said...

You rock, Meghan! Can't wait till next week!

Carole Turner said...

Where all the old ladies at?!!

ah to be young again :-)

Anonymous said...

Love it baby! Yeah- whoa- surrender! Huge, it is goin to be huge!!!!!!!!!!!