Thursday, May 24, 2007

FUSION- be there!

It's official.... Late Nite is having our first EVER retreat on June 15-16 at Tall Timbers!!! You do NOT want to miss this. The cost is SO small- only $50.00 per person or $115.00 for married couples. This includes food, lodging, and all of the retreat fun. If you are between the ages of 18-30, you need to be there! We are designing it especially for you and it's going to be an amazing time to gather together and see God show up in a huge way. Call my office at 753.2273 ext. 257, email me at meghan.matt@healingplacechurch.org, or check out all the info here and sign up online!!!

I also want to congratulate all the graduates... Elevate graduated Tuesday and I had the honor of serving at the ceremony. I cannot fully express my gratitude for them and everything they have added to my church, my community, my world and my life personally. Those guys inspire me to work harder, love stronger, have immovable faith... just thinking about them makes me tear up. I love them so much!! Please be in prayer for Katherine's mom. She is battling cancer, but we all know she is going to come through victorious in Christ! We miss you, Kathy! :) Of course I have to give a shout-out to my favorite Elevater of all time, Ms. Lauren Best. Not only is she smokin' hot, but she's one of the best friends I've ever had. She blows my mind, honestly. This post says it all.

And saving the VERY best for last, my amazing brother, Chris, graduates tomorrow... Because talking about him will be very lengthy and I don't want this post to go on much longer, I will save my gushing on him for another day or two!


No comments: