Thursday, May 03, 2007

Missions trip...

Hey guys... we need your help! You gotta pray for us to be able to raise this money for our mission trip in the fall. I have been busting my booty with support letters, house cleaning, baby-sitting...everything I can possibly do short of going crazy. I have been working 7 days a week to get this cash raised. We are still 6000 dollars away from our target, and I am getting a little concerned. I know God will provide, but I am just wondering when! Hehehehee.....

God-willing, we would love the opportunity to minister to the people of Italy. Please join us in prayer for this... and for me to have patience...ok y'all are the best!

P.S. For all of you who have given financially and with prayer already, we are SO GRATEFUL for you. You have given us such peace and joy. Thank you thank you thank you so very much!!!

No comments: