Friday, May 25, 2007

My little brother is graduating!!!

Ok, it's crazy. My brother is graduating from high school. I'm completely weirded out right now. We went to lunch today with Mom, Mr. Dan, Grammy and Chris to French Market Bistro in celebration of the big day (Chris is my brother's name, too, so this might get confusing). Chris K. (brother) got SO much great stuff- all of which I picked out. He is going to be so cute this summer!

Here are just a few of the reasons my brother is so terrific:
He is- selfless, caring, loving, respectful, intelligent, talented, humble, gorgeous, sweet, grateful, funny, just plain wonderful... the list goes on.

Thank you, Jesus, for the blessings of an amazing family. I'm SO glad Chris K. is staying in town for college- my heart would hurt without him here. I love that kid!!! (Yes, he's 6'1, but he will always be a little brother to me!)

1 comment:

kristin said...

yay for Chris:) so exciting! We are so old...wasn't he 9 just the other day? ahhh....tell him i said congrats and that i know he will do awesome in college!
love ya'll
kris:)