Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Mighty to Save

I just got the CD in the mail a couple days ago and it hasn't left my car or iPod. It's so good! At the Cross is one of the best songs I have heard in a while. I have been having big-time inner battles the last few days and that song has been really therapeutic. For some reason, the devil has really been attacking my humility and attitude, which are two things I really have got to keep in control in order to be effective in ministry... and in life. Isn't it just like the devil to do this when I am the happiest I have ever been? It's my own fault for not having my guard up. Life is a constant battle with the enemy and I haven't been fighting hard enough.

For those of you that have had to deal with my ungrateful attitude or lack of humility, I am very sorry. I need to be reminded daily that it's about the goal, not the role. It's about the unsaved, not me. It's about what I can do for them, not what they can do for me.

He has overcome the grave. His glory fills the highest place and nothing can seperate me from that. He made the way for us. For me. Nothing I deal with now is new to Him, and that is so comforting.

If any of you have scriptures for me that would encourage me in this, I am all ears. (Or eyes, I guess, in the blog world).

Thanks for always being there to listen :)

No comments: