Friday, November 10, 2006

Trusting God

You ever have trouble trusting God? Well I do! I try my best but sometimes I just rely too much on natural ways of things happening rather than Jesus ways. His ways are always more suprising and adventurous than mine. I was trying to think of a good "trust God" scripture, and then I looked over at the corner of my desk and saw the giant plaque that has Proverbs 3:5-6 plastered on it in really pretty writing. It reads "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight."

Ok, allow me to talk to myself for a moment... "Meghan, lean NOT on YOUR own understanding!!! Who CARES if you don't know where the money's coming from! God is your provider, NOT man!"... Whew, ok, I feel better. Thanks for letting me get that out.

On another note, last night we were able to go to Chris' grandparents' house for some yummy dinner. Shea and the girls were over there and Christine (Chris' mom) came over after work. We had a fun time of family lovin'! I am really starting to enjoy all the in-laws... Life is good.

No comments: