Monday, October 30, 2006

Wow... Just wow

What a crazy weekend!! God did amazing things, as always. We celebrated birthdays, miracles, sacrifices, old friends, weddings, and family. We are SO blessed. It would take forever to tell you about everything, so here's a recap:
Congrats, Jamie and Benjamin!
Happy Birthday, Hope David and London Bohl!
It was great to see old friends...
Thank you, Father, for your huge miracles that come with our tiny sacrifices.
Thank you for the most amazing family and church body.

Today we ran 12 errands on my last Monday off for a while. After prayer, seeking counsel, and looking at an impossible budget, we have decided that I will begin substitute teaching on Mondays until we are more financially stable. I am a little nervous- subs are usually terrorized and gived many discipline problems. However, I used to be a teacher and I really miss the kids... so this is a great ooportunity to reconnect, make new connections and maybe even make a difference in their lives. So many of them come from such broken, abusive, empty homes and their teachers are the only smiling, positive people in their lives. I pray that God will use me to be a light on the campuses- to the students and the faculty. I have such a heart for hurting kids and I know that God will give me the strength and patience I need for this new adventure.

Keep us in your prayers. We love you all!!!

No comments: