Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Day 8 and happy turkeys!!!

So, we went to Texas for four wonderful days over the break... It was SUCH a good time. Of course I got really sick on Friday and have stayed sick ever since, but it was still very enjoyable. I think I gained 5 pounds, but oh well :) We got to meet Chris' brother's new girlfriend... she's a cutie. Her personality kinds reminds me of myself (kinda scary for him...hehehehehe).

I know I skipped Days 3-7 of my thankfulness pledge on here, but I was with family so there was no time for blogging! I kept my promise of being grateful, I was just unable to share it with the world. Here are some more reasons I am thankful...

I am thankful for a mother-in-law who cooks amazing food and teaches me how.

I am thankful for a washer and dryer to wash our huge mounds of dirty clothes we seem to accumulate.

I am thankful for my new brother and sister who I simply ADORE! (and who also enjoy our marathon games of UNO!)

I am thankful for another set of parents to love me and take care of me even when I have a bad attitude (Me have a bad attitude? I know that's hard for you to believe!!)

I am thankful for my parents who endlessly give me everything I could ever need- emotionally, spiritually, and physically.

I am thankful for a brother who is definitely the coolest 18 year old on the planet!

I am thankful for a husband who thinks I'm hottest in PJ's with no make-up on.

I am thankful for a real Christmas tree in my living room, a garland wreath on my door, and a beautiful poinsetta that all bring color and vibrancy to the season.

I am thankful for the EXTRA money we have in our bank account right now... God IS FAITHFUL!!!

No comments: