Friday, July 28, 2006

Whoops a Daisy!!!

Ok, so it JUST occured to me that I haven't blogged ALL week!!! I have been runnin' and gunnin' so much that I haven't even had 5 minutes in the past 4 days to post anything. Luckily, today I have a little more free time, so I can catch you up!
This week has been crazy. We had a guest speaker in for Late Nite, so I helped take care of his needs as much as possible. He was a super cool guy. It was great having someone so different than our "flow" around. It brings back perspective that there are other great kinds of preachers all over the U.S. He was definitely a blessing to us.
Yesterday was Mike and Rachel's tenth anniversary!! Mike made some great plans for her and I can't wait to see how much she enjoyed it all! Make sure you congratulate them when you see them next!
Yesterday I also met with my jewelry lady, Mrs. Andrena Keesee. She is doing such a fantastic job with everything. The pieces she has created for me and my bridesmaids are absolutely beautiful. My necklace looks like vintage couture. It is complete perfection. When you fall in love with all the jewelry, get with me and I'll give you her contact info!!!
Today Chris and I hit the 10 week mark to our wedding. Just 70 more days!! The big day is getting close! I am so glad that I did so much planning early so my life isn't crazy and unprepared now. Plus I have an incredible mom and some amazing bridesmaids who are helping me so much. I love those girls!!!
This weekend is going to be crazy. I am training again for stage directing at all the services, and then the rest of the day Sunday will be spent at the HPC ball fields to watch my man play in the softball tournament. Come and hang out with me!!! Until next time...

1 comment:

Gered Lambert said...

You have "a jewelry lady"!?!?!?

You stay away from Brandi...