Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy Birthday, America!

So, our Fourth of July weekend was fantabulous! Friday we hung out with Kristin and Jonah. We cooked like grown-ups and then went and saw Superman Returns. Saturday I saw the Devil Wears Prada with my mom (AWESOME movie!!!!!), worked the 5pm service and then took my man out to a romantic dinner at Gino's. That was an amazing night for us. Sunday we got to hang out with Chris' cousin and his family all day and had a great time. Then we- you guessed it- saw a movie! This time it was the Lake House. Good, but too confusing. Monday and Tuesday we relaxed and it was SUPER. We went to Gena and Toby's last night and ate and shot fireworks. We had such a blast hanging out with JP and Heather, Angela and Matt, and Gena and Toby. We love those guys.
Today Chris and I met for our first prayer lunch. We are praying together everyday at lunch time - for our relationship, our future marriage, finances, wisdom in job opportunities for Chris, purity, clarity, all that good stuff. Today was unbelievable and I know God is going to do amazing things through this time together, with Him. He spoke so many things so loud and so clear that we just really needed to be reminded of. I just love how He always comes through when I need Him. And by the way, Chris has got some good praying skills I can't wait for him to unleash!!!
Anyway, until tomorrow..................

No comments: