Tuesday, July 18, 2006

my weekend in Many

Yes, we actually had an awesome time in the great town of Many, Lousiana. (pronounced Man-ee)... Chris and I were able to drive up to his family's camp up there and hang out, fish, jet ski, and eat lots of birthday cake and ice cream. Lauren's (Chris' sister) turned 13 Saturday. She's a teenager now! It was so cool getting to be with her on her special day. Since they live out of town, that's a blessing we don't often get to enjoy. Satuday night Uncle Cecil did an amazing job frying some fish. They were inCREDible! I don't even like fried fish, but I loved his! Yum Yum!!!
My baby got extremely sunburned, though. He was pretty miserable yesterday... things are better today, but keep him in your prayers.
Also, I want to give a shout-out to my boy Jordan Rome. Props to him for being one of the thirtyish people who check out our blog regularly. We appreciate you, friend!
Today- like most Tuesdays- I got the pleasure of teaching the Summer Session kids. If you guys are reading this, leave me a comment and let me know!!
I hope everyone has an awesome day. 80 days and counting til wedding bells!!! Tonight we get to go do a FEMA outreach. I'll fill you in on it tomorrow!!!

No comments: