Wednesday, July 12, 2006

6 days later

Ok Ok... I know it has been 6 whole days and you were wondering what was going on in the lives of Meghan and Chris... Well folks, not a whole heck of a lot. This past weekend I went and ate sushi with some old friends. Then the next day I went and ate sushi again with my beautiful fiance at Tsunami. You totally just pay for the atmosphere there, but it was worth it. That night we met up with the couples lifegroup to see Pirates 2. Don't waste your money. It was long, boring, dark, boring...and did I mention boring? There were funny parts, but totally not worth my time. I would much rather have been watching HGTV. Sunday we went to church and helped with some VBS stuff, but this weekend was pretty uneventful overall.
We have really been praying and seeking after God for wisdom and direction. One thing we are really struggling with is whether to rent or buy a place for when we get married. God has given us both a peace about renting for a while because of our financial situation. Anyway, just be praying for that... We just want to be sure to hear from God, but we are taking all the steps to do that.
Anyway, no Late Nite tonight, which is stinky, but it'll give me some time to pack for our trip this weekend. We are going to Toledo Bend with Chris' family and I can't wait... Just hope it doesn't rain!!!! Until next time... ciao.

1 comment:

Gered Lambert said...

I would recommend renting too, for the first year or so. It is very wise to hold off on that big decision until ya'll have settled down and learn a little bit about each other. PLAN EARLY!!

Talk to someone who has done it before. Don't get all your advice from someone who will make $$$ off of you.

Brandi & I would be happy to share our experiences and what we've learned by doing wrong! Just ask!