Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It stinks to be Satan

Satan's funny. He makes me laugh. He uses any and all means necessary to distract us from what God is doing in our lives. Well sorry, sucker. You already lost! God is bigger than all the confusion, distractions, selfishness, and hurt in this world.
Thank you, Jesus, for restoring our vision for our lives. Chris and I are happier and stronger today than maybe we ever have been, despite every attempt from Hell. We have only 79 days til marital bliss, and I will enjoy everyday of this engagement from here on out. No stress, no worries- everything is taken care of. God is in control and it feels amazing!
I love the most amazing man on the planet and he loves me, too. It doesn't get much better than this :)
Oh, and P.S... Chris got a promotion! My baby's been kickin' some tail and hit the necessary numbers to move up in the corporate world. I am SO proud!!!!!

No comments: