Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hunger pains and the prayer room

Ok, so I am hungry. Really, really hungry. I'm such a wimp! I am on Day 3 and already having trouble. But, what's so cool is that I know my hunger is bringing me closer to God through sacrifice. Plus, He really does speak to me loud and clear when I honestly put Him first. It's so cool.

Also, I know I talked about our 24 hour prayer room yesterday, but I cannot tell you how amazing that place is. You walk in the room and can feel the anointing just dripping down. The Spirit is so thick in that place. There's a map to pray over countries, a station for taking communion, a table with books and papers where people wrote scriptures, and chairs to sit and meditate in. It's the greatest place. It's so neat how a meeting room can turn into a throne room for the Father. I plan on being in there everyday for the rest of the week, and I hope you do, too. Don't be surprised if God rocks your world while you're in there. He has definitely rocked mine!

No comments: