Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year!

So, a LOT has happened since my last post... which is why I haven't posted. Busy times... Here's a recap.
We delivered loads of toys and clothes to an amazing inner city family because of your generosity. We attended like 10 Christmas functions. We spent 6 days in Texas for Chase's 17th birthday and New Years where we played a riveting game of monopoly that I ruled!!! Chris my husband, Chris my brother, and I all got really sick. We drank yoohoos and hung out with great family... That's it in a nutshell. Check out some pics...


I hate making New Years resolutions because they are hard to keep. I prefer short term goals. However, there are two things I WILL do this year. 1. Live a healthier lifestyle- especially eating. We went wild over the holidays and now its back to getting in shape! There are some pants in my closet I intend to fit into in the next few months.... 2. Spend more time in God's Word. After Elevate I was actually tired of reading the bible because we had to read it SO much, and as I have gotten back into it, I have realized how much I really missed it. I love to read the Bible... so this year I WILL make sure to make time for it.

Anyway... that's it for today... have a great rest of the week!!

No comments: