Tuesday, September 26, 2006

LATE NITE @ the VARSITY TOMORROW!!!!

Mark your calendars, write it on your hand, set your cell phone alarm.....On September 27th (that's TOMORROW!!!)Late Nite (college and young professionals ministry at Healing Place Church) is having church at the Varsity Theatre near LSU at 8pm!! Yes, you heard me right...we are having church in a bar.This night is targeted especially those who won't normally step into the walls of a church, so bring everyone you know!! You must be 18 to enter (sorry, that's the Varsity's Rule) Obviously, there will be NO alcohol available.

We really hope to see you there!!!

P.S. Only ten days til blissful wedded matrimony!

1 comment:

Dora said...

Hi. You don't know me, but I've been reading your blog for a couple months now. I know this weekend is your wedding, so you probably won't see this until after all the festivities are over, but I just wanted to say that I hope you enjoy your day.

I also wanted to say that I think it's great that you and your husband both have a relationship with God. It's wonderful to see people with Godly hearts loving the Lord and serving Him. And serving as an example to others. May your marriage be blessed (more than it already is) and may you both always remember that marriage takes three (the two of you and God).

Blassings on your marriage.