Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Renewing of faith, hope, and joy!

So, I haven't been the most faithful blogger, but I feel like so much has been going on that I don't know where to start.
Last weekend we had some incredible services at HPC. Pastor spoke about the time between God's promises and when we see the results in our lives. The life of Joseph is such an inspiration. My hope was renewed.
Then Sunday night the church came together for Vision Night. Pastor Dino spoke on where we've been, where we're going and the plans God has in store for us. Many of us were prayed over and it was an intense, incredible night. The worship went on and on and so did our praises for the King. My faith was renewed.
Yesterday, Chris and I kind of had a break-through day. With only a little over 3 weeks until W-Day, the Devil has been attacking us like CRAZY. We pretty much reached a point where we had to make a decision to grab hold of God and let go of the lies. Can I tell you, it was liberating! My joy was renewed.
I am blessed so abundantly. As Mike would say, I'm too blessed to be depressed. I love my man, my family, my job, my friends, and most of all my Jesus. It's a great day to be alive!

No comments: