Wednesday, September 06, 2006

One month til it's official!!!

Ok guys, it's really coming... in just one month-30 days- I will be Mrs. Christopher Matt. What an honor! I am so pumped. We have known for 10 months now that we were getting married and we are just ready for it to happen.
Anyway, going in a whole different direction, I just want to let everyone know to get your tail out to Late Nite tonight. This entire series is stirring up great things in people, but this message tonight is going to be just SLAMMIN'! Mike is going to keep it real, where we are, things we all need to hear. From the brief look at the notes I got, I know this is going to rock some worlds and change some lives and I am pumped! It starts at 8:30pm at the Highland Campus. I get up at 5am and I know it's tough to be out late, but consider this an investment. You WILL see returns.
Hope to see you all tonight!!!!!!!!! Help me make Jesus famous :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanna say, "Wow! Look what the Lord has done in you!!!" I really am amazed at God...and so thankful for saving you! I love what you write...and even though I'm not at HPC, I'm right there with ya. God is rockin' the house at Hosanna, too...we're excited about all that He's doing! Stay focused in these last days before the wedding...there's so much to learn about God through it all. xoxo Tonja

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "Wow! God amazes me...constantly! I'm so glad He saved you and has done such a good work in you!"
Stay focused in thislast month, there's so much about God to learn through this thing called marriage...I'd hate for you to miss ALL that He has for you. xoxo Tonja