Monday, October 16, 2006

Married life is amazing

Ok, first let me apologize for the lack of posting these last few weeks. Needless to say, things have been a little hectic and I have not had much (any) free time.
Thanks to everyone who helped make the wedding such a success. I was truly able to sit back and just enjoy marrying the man of my dreams. The wedding was beautiful. The reception was a blast. We really have the very best family and friends that anyone could ever ask for.
(To check out wedding pics, go to collages.net. From there type in username: meghan and chris matt, Password: 12350. Then it will ask you for your info.) The pictures came out SO well- I have no idea how I will choose which ones to get copies of to frame.
For the honeymoon we went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for 6 glorious days. We had such a wonderful time, but we did miss everyone and we're glad to be home. It was such a blessing to have a vacation- I can't even remember the last time we got real time away.
This is just the beginning of an amazing life to come. We are blissfully happy and so grateful to God for His faithfulness.
Here are some pictures from the rehearsal:


On a somber note, please keep this in your prayers- Last week two great men died... Mollie White's father and a 26 yr. old guy named Stephen Rogers. Mr. Charlie and Stephen had both been battling sicknesses and went to be with the Lord. Let's pray peace and comfort on their families and friends in this hard time.

1 comment:

Gered Lambert said...

Congrats to the Matts!! Great pictures! I looked at ALL OF THEM. So sorry, I was working nights and missed ya'll wedding. It looked incredible. I'm sure ya'll enjoyed it. So glad everything worked out for you guys, no hitches or embarrasing relatives objecting to the wedding, stuff like that.

Love you guys, many blessings to you,

Gered & Brandi