Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sanjaya has left the building!

YES!! My day was made yesterday when he was FINALLY voted off American Idol! Now the competition can really begin. My favorites are Jordin Sparks and Blake Lewis. Jordin has the best voice, plus in every article I read on her it portrays that she holds Christian values, which I obviously appreciate. Blake is the most talented overall musician and definitely has something that no one else on the show has ever had.

I know Melinda is a favorite to win, but if she does, she will end up just like Fantasia, Reuben, Taylor- one decent single that sells a decent amount of copies, then falls off the radar. Fantasia is starring on Broadway right now which is amazing, but she wasn't much of an "American Idol". Kelly and Carrie are the only winners who have had success and longevity, and it's not necessarily because they were the best singers, but they had the most star quality.

Who do you think should win? Who do you think will win? Why?

1 comment:

Carole Turner said...

BLAKE! He's original, he's spunky, pop and fun. I think his voice is great too. Like Dean says "if they have a Bono week, he's good to go" cuz' he sounds to me like a mixture of Bono and Jason Marz.