Thursday, April 05, 2007

New things

So, Michael Griffis taught me how to add fun stuff to my blog. Look up and down the sidebar, and scroll all the way to the bottom. See all the stuff I added? Tell me what you think... I want comments!! I am still learning, but I am excited about the possibilities!!!

Also, we are showing the Passion of the Christ tonight at the Annex I at 9:30pm. After the movie, we will have a great time of worship. We hope you can make it tonight and to one of our seven weekend services. It is all going to be incredible as we remember the resurrection of our Savior!!!!

3 comments:

Gered Lambert said...

That's cool. Now show me how.

Anonymous said...

That is good stuff Meg- I love the movies and the beautiful pic of you and Chris. I love you with long hair. It is so beautiful :):)

Love you girl, thanks for your support about Africa.

Natalie

Unknown said...

i like the new lay out, but the things i like to do section is a bit risque'. Thanks for the shout out. Hey, I just found out thatthe translation of Sanjaya's name is victorious. Seriously!