Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter 2007


We had the amazing privilege of serving at some of the Easter weekend services and it was such a blessing! The worship was absolutely incredible- it moved me to tears several times. The emotion of what Jesus did for me- filthy me- blows my mind. I just can't believe that He went through all that so my stupid, ridiculous, selfish sins could be erased and I could be close to my Father. Getting to serve with my husband is always a highlight for me, too. (Plus he looks really good in a suit!!)

I am so grateful that Pastors Dino and Delynn are so committed to HPC. They bring so much anointing, class, righteousness, humor and purity to every service. As always, they really stepped it up this time. Pastor Dino was raw, uncut, and honest about what Jesus endured for each of us. The altars were packed at every service. After fourteen years of being lead pastors, they are still as grateful today for what God has given them as they were when they first began. Thank God for his many blessings!

(Check out Lance LeBlanc's post on his Easter experience. It is strong!!)

No comments: