Friday, February 02, 2007

The word of the day is.....

FAITHFUL! That word has just been sticking out like crazy! This week Pastor Dino and Pastor Mike have both told Chris how faithful he is to the House. Today, someone told me the same thing. And as always, God has been so faithful to us. We have a little extra cash this month again and we are able to bless others. He's just been hookin' us up bigtime.

Also, I wanted to share something from staff meeting yesterday. Lance LeBlanc (Annex Campus Pastor, Creative Team Director and HPC Goofball) taught and all of his fourteen points hit hard! We all got rolled up. One thing that hit me hard was the connection between the tithe and my paycheck. He was telling us to be grateful for what we make and not complain... he brought up the point that there's thousands of people who work their buns off and then give their money to the church so that we can do what we all LOVE to do. It doesn't seem fair... so many work blue collar jobs, labor all day, some work 60 hours a week- then they come to church on Sunday and give God His 10% and part of that goes to us. I am so grateful that I get to do this everyday. Plus, God has given us such a special calling. I pray that I never ever take it for granted, and if I do- someone roll me up again!

No comments: