Friday, February 16, 2007

Linking

So, I have added several links on my sidebar. I highly recommend all the blogs that I have links to. You should check 'em out. They are such a blessing to me. And thanks to Dan "the blog man" Ohlerking, who finally got my sitemeter fixed on here. I never could keep track of whether people were actually reading or not (since NO ONE leaves me any comments!!)

Also, don't forget about Late Nite tomorrow night. Mike is talking about the man on the mat. No, not Chris Matt... another mat guy.

Sunday we are going to see my Grammy!!! I am SO excited. Chris got a day off (praise Him), so we are taking Sunday and Monday to go see her. Mom is coming, too, which is great since she's been in the Bahamas for a week. I have been going CRAZY without her! I guess I need to get used to it if I really wanna spend time in Africa in a couple years.

Ok, see you tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Gered Lambert said...

Obligatory comment: Hey guys, Happy Valentines Day!!

(Yeah, I looked up 'obligatory.' SHIFT+F7 in MSWord)