Monday, February 26, 2007

Finished book, new opportunities!

So I finished The Barbarian Way less than a week after I started it. I really think it changed my life... I will not settle for domesticated Christianity anymore! Just call me "Barbarian"!!!!

Also, after months of struggling financially and wondering about Chris' job future, God totally hooked him up with a job with a huge future. Chris will be working for AppOne, Lee Domingue's company. What an opportunity! They are really sticking their neck out for Chris, and I know he is going to step up and get the job done with excellence and humility. Thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, ask Chris if he's met Keith Johnson, yet, at AppOne (he works there, too). Keith is an elder at our church, and is an awesome man of God! Chris can mention that he knows us (me and Dave).
Congrats on the new job!

I think I'll look into that book, too...sounds like something I'd love to read.

Thanks, Barbarian!