Thursday, October 26, 2006

Another great scripture

So, there's another great scripture that I can't get away from that I wanted to share with you.

Deuternomy 28:1-8
If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. All these blessings will come upon you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God: You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks. Your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed. You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. The LORD will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven. The LORD will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The LORD your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.

I just think it's pretty cool that if we do what God says, he blesses us in every way of life, AND protects us from our enemies. I mean... He is God, so He probably knows what He's talking about. I don't know why I argue with Him so much.

I am really excited about this weekend. We have so much to do! Tomorrow we'll start things off at morning prayer to wrap up a great week of really pressing in to seek God's will. Tomorrow night we have Jamie's rehearsal dinner and I have a bachelorette thing. Saturday we have Chris' little cousin's birthday party, London Bohl's birthday party, then I get to go do make-up for Jamie's wedding, then watch her get married and we can dance the night away! Then Sunday is Miracle Offering so we are going to all three services and Fall Fest that night.

Check out healingplacechurch.org for more info on our Celebration Weekend!!!

No comments: