Monday, June 04, 2007

A Take from the Other Side

Yes, ladies and gentleman, this is Chris. I know many of you have wondered as to what the Chris of the meghanandchris.blogspot.com has to say about things. Well, I’m here to tell you that I’m making the commitment to share my thoughts at least once a week (possibly more). It will most likely be on Mondays since that seems to be the day when my wife tells me she is least likely to post something. I hope to share something insightful with you each and every week but I cannot promise that will always be the case. Please bear with me as I learn and grow in my blogging skills as I have never been one to put my thoughts onto paper.

So without further ado,
I would like to share with you a simple thought that Mike Haman shared with us at the Go Big Men’s Bible study last Friday morning. It goes like this: “The most important thing about you is what you think about when you think about God.” By A.W. Tozer. I don’t know about you but that really shook me when I heard it! What do I think of God? Who do I think He is? Is He just simply some higher power up in the sky? Is He just some go-to guy that we go to when we’re desperate? Is He just some guy who is keeping score of all the good and bad we do? Or is He the Lord over all of our life? Our Creator! Our Heartbeat! Our Best Friend! The One we live for! Our Abba Father!! He is all of these things and so much more to all of us! I pray that He is always number one in our lives!

What do you think about when you think of God?



PS: There may be times when my posts have random blurbs or rants about football. Like this one, we are only 87 days away from football season!!

1 comment:

Gered Lambert said...

Chris is in da hoooooouuuuusssseeee!!!