Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Just gotta brag...


Ok ladies, do your best not to be jealous right now... I have got to brag on my man. This weekend he helped me with all my errands, volunteered at all four services, and stayed for 6 extra house on Sunday to set up for Pamper Night (totaling 10.5 hours of volunteer work that day). Then Monday he worked a 9 hour day at his wonderful job, went home and cleaned our apartment, then came to HPC to help tear down after Pamper Night. Plus, his blogging skills are incredible and he challenges me to a deeper relationship with Christ everyday.

All day I have been astounded at the blessings that God has poured out on me. Chris is by far the greatest gift I have ever received (besides salvation, of course). For all of you out there who haven't yet found "the one"- keep waiting. Don't settle. Take it from someone who has been there and done that- it is SO worth the wait!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love that pic of ya'll. so cute.