Friday, June 15, 2007

I love this...

The other day I was reading in this book called "Jesus, Life Coach", and a few paragraphs have really rocked my world. I won't over-explain... just read slowly and let the words sink in.

"...Don't hang around negative people. Don't believe the lies that you are worthless or unimportant. Don't buy for a minute the illusion that your money will comfort you more than the relationship you can have with me. Shift your orientation away from sorrow and pain and toward the light of laughter and dance and joy...

Follow me, and I will take you places you never even knew existed...

Follow me, and I will cause you to leap like deer in the dawn...

Follow me, and we will climb mountains and get through valleys and come out of them on top, laughing, living, holding each other, into eternity..."

No comments: