Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A phone call...

So, I have decided to terminate my advertising everyday what I am grateful for due to the fact that people who check our blog daily has dropped to half of what it used to be. Obviously, my blog watchers don't enjoy it, so I'll change it up a bit. However, I still intend on thinking constantly about what I am thankful for.

While I was watching the front desk for Stacey today at lunch, the sweetest lady called. Her name is Ms. Pauline and she can barely see. She was looking for John 9 in her bible and couldn't find it and was getting kind of upset. I figured out that she was looking in 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, so I talked her through it and got her back to the Gospel of John. Turns out, John 9 is the story about Jesus healing the blind man. She was so desperate to find that story about healing to help her keep the faith. She begged me to pray for her eyes to be healed, and she told me about her financial problems because she can't get a job with her vision, and she can't get a car until she gets a job. It just made me think about everything I have... which I know I have been blogging on for a couple weeks... Anyway, she totally made my day. She thanked me a hundred times. I just wanted to reach through the phone and give her a big hug. If you think about it today, please pray for her. She still believes in the power of God, and so do I.

No comments: