Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Day 15 of gratitude

I love the holidays! I love the cool air and the Christmas parties and everything that comes with it! This week we have our staff party as well as the Chick Day. It's going to be super fun.

Also, as you have noticed by now, I switched up the blog template. I got bored of the other one and this one seemed more my style. Thank goodness for Dan Ohlerking who came to my blogging rescue. This template was missing some things I need and his geniusness added them for me.

Something else really cool happened today... I heard from a friend I haven't talked to in years, and we got to chat for a long time. She is having a hard time because her family just found out her dad has panchriatic cancer. He is going to M.D. Anderson this weekend for some tests... if it hasn't spread, they can go in for surgery and hopefully get it out. So, we're praying for that or just miraculous healing. If it spreads, this cancer is very deadly, so please keep Katie and her family in your prayers.

And here's a few more things I am grateful for...

A happy, healthy family.

Lots of free meals this week.

A job where people come before paperwork.

Holiday parties!

My really hot and amazing husband.

Cute shoes ( I mean maybe it's superficial, but at least I am grateful :)

All the great things organizations like Children's Cup do for the poor and the hurting.

No comments: